I am very happy to notify you that I have received a second nomination to the liebster award through Sheri Edwards ,
First of all thank you so much for the nomination, it means a lot to me.
Second of all, I must say I was tempted to use the same post from my first nomination, but the truth is there were more blogs I had wished to share with you all and didn’t have enough space to do so.
So here it it goes again,
The rules of the Award are as follows:
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
1- The question I was asked
City or Country? and Why?
This one is tricky, I want to live in the countryside but work in a big city. Weird, maybe. The idea is that I intend to continue in the field of computer science and a bigger city will be a great place for that career choice. But I also like the calm and beauty of a house in the countryside with a big garden and nice neighbors you know by name and where life is slower making it easier to focus on family and on relaxing. Don’t forget peaceful enough to write and write and keep on writing 🙂
Inside or Outside? and Why?
Probably inside, I do go through days when I need to take a long walk and see the world. But at most days I want to be home where my world is in a book I am reading or writing. Books are kind of an outside, right?
Mac, PC, or ? and Why?
I am currently on PC, but planning on a second partition with Linux. I use PC mainly for Photoshop, I just can’t use another software. Linux should be the obvious choice for me because I am in the computer science study and it is less vulnerable to contamination, has wider more sophisticated set of open source software available, and is free of charge 🙂 there is also the fact that most tools I will need come under Linux alone.
Home or Abroad? and Why?
Home. I am currently abroad ad liking it less each day. I miss home a lot. But I do like to see new places as long as I don’t have to stay permanently 🙂
Cat or Dog? and Why?
I will repeat my answer from before on this one: Dragon.
I am scared of dogs since childhood (it makes no sense even to me) and I am allergic so I avoid fury beings in general. Cats are nicer than dogs though, no offense to the dog lovers out there 🙂
Winter or Summer and Why?
I am tempted to say summer, because I had to walk under the rain today and the wind is chilling, but I’m not a sun person. I like winter because you can cuddle in your blanket with the door closed and eat lots of hot comfort food. My favorite foods are all winter food 😦
An item on your “Bucket List,” explained
Travel to five continents. I just love to meet and see new people and cultures.
A Cherished Memory
In 2011, the day my mom returned from a hospital in another state and told us they found that she was cancer-clear. I am still angry at the doctor who was insisting she had cancer.
A Song that moves you – and Why?
Nothing comes to mind really, I generally connect with just a few songs. I am not much of music addict 🙂
A song I adore is I will always Love you by Whitney Houston, may she rest in peace. It touches me because it makes sense. We will all get separated in life, and love has nothing to do with it.
You: in a six word sentence
Airlia, crazy book worm that writes.
- http://authordylanhearn.wordpress.com: Suffolk Scribblings
- http://gpeynon.wordpress.com: How Do You Pronounce Eynon?
- http://motsdecris.wordpress.com :From my mind to your eyes
- http://worldofharley.wordpress.com: WorldofHarley
- http://storycheck.wordpress.com: Story Check
- http://emmyleigh.wordpress.com: voices in my head
- http://authorjanebnight.wordpress.com: Books, Books, and more Books
- http://elizabethsharrod.wordpress.com: LizzeeBuffy the Inner Demon Slayer
- http://culturalconflict.wordpress.com: Cultural Conflict
- http://meltwaterblog.wordpress.com: in my hands
Well, I’ll get going now.
Thank you all for reading and blogging, it is such a lovely community and I hope you are all enjoying it as much as I am.
Wait, I forgot to re-list the questions for my nominees XD
here they are:
- What’s the story behind the name of your blog?
- If there was one mythical or fictional creature you’d get to keep as a pet, what would it be?
- Tell us your quote of the day?
- What’s your biggest dream?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Who is your favorite person in the world?
- If you get the chance to be a part of a different culture, which one it would be?
- If you were given the chance to travel the world, but not see or contact any family or friends during the trip. Would you go?
- You have a magical ability or a super power, what is it and why?
- You are writing your life story, what’s the first line?