today’s daily prompt really caught my eyes because, well, its the first time I knew the exact answer to the question asked.
I do tend to be in doubt of my own answers and choices most of the time but with this I knew what I didn’t want, so I had the exact answer.
“You’ve been kidnapped and given a choice: would you rather be stranded on an island, dropped into an unknown forest, or locked in a strange building?”
Reply: Locked in a strange building.
I hate wild places. Not nature, or it beauty. Just the thought of being stranded from civilization and hard stone buildings.
Sure a visit to a forest or an island sounds adventures for some, for me it sound like PAIN.
So if given a choice, a horrid maze would still be a million times less scary then wild animals, lack of civilization and insects. Especially those little beasts we call mosquitoes, I HATE THEM.
I’m using a lot of caps today, aren’t I?
So, if you’re planning my kidnapping. For real or in fiction. Please keep this in mind:
– if I die, I will haunt your till the end of time
– Please do not send me somewhere with insects 🙂
PS. Photo taken from http://fc06.deviantart.net
Check out more here:
- Sunset | Vintage Photography
- Daily Prompt: Choice « Vicariously Poetic
- The Crossroad | Kate Murray
- Choice of lusciousness: Daily Prompt – photo | alienorajt
- Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice | Basically Beyond Basic
- Which Way? To the left, to the right, or any way you want | The Photo Faith Challenge
- Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice | Incidents of a Dysfunctional Spraffer
- Captive’s Choice | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Just have to time myself to match the flickering fluorescence… | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice | A Room of One’s Own
- DP Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice | Sabethville
- Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice » My Life, My Way, My Words
- Miguel Learns To Like Himself (short fiction) | The Jittery Goat
- Captive | Active Army Wife
- Captive’s Choice: Strange Building | Dean’z Worldz
- daily prompt: captive’s choice | aimanss…
- Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- Let’s go Katniss-style | Wanderlein
- An excuse for a vacation | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- Kidnapped | dandelionsinwind
- Captive’s Choice | Flowers and Breezes
- Captive’s Choice | A mom’s blog
- Long My Imprisoned Spirit Lay, Fast Bound in Sin and Nature’s Night . . . | meanderedwanderings
- Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice | Moments Thru Lens
- Pagpili | Ako Si Ehm Blog
- A holistic View of Myself | A Teacher’s Blog
- Cold | Broken Light: A Photography Collective
- “I’d rather be stuck in Disneyland” | I am Lynn
- Daily Prompt: Captive’s Choice | Wordz on a Page
- Choice, Which Way Would You Go | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- Captive In The Beast’s Forest | moonstonemaiden
- A Rock, No, Wait, an Island/Daily Prompt | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- How a Dying Mall Taught Me Survival Skills